National Structured Cabling
GT Telecom provides connectivity solutions for large, medium, and small businesses with single or multiple sites. Customers can count on GT Telecom as their “One-Stop-Shop” for cabling products and services. GT Telecom provides customers with a single point-of-contact for their cabling projects to include horizontal and vertical cabling, infrastructure, design/installation for voice, data, fiber-optic and wireless networks. GT Telecom Structured Cabling provides a wide range of products from top manufacturers. GT Telecom technical experts are industry certified to provide customers with customized solutions to help ensure key deliverables are met.
- Comprehensive site surveys for single or multiple site engagements.
- Design and develop Statement of Work for Stand Alone or Multi-Site projects.
- Cable testing and certification.
- Project management services for single or multi-site structured cabling projects.
- Installation of low voltage communication cabling, outside plant, copper and fiber-optic.
- Cable record, cut-sheet, CAD Rack Elevation & Equipment Room drawings and complete as-builts documentation.
- Design and install wireless networks.
- Design and install security systems.
- Design and install overhead paging systems.
- Extend and connect carrier circuits (i.e. T1’s, MPLS, Fiber, Analog lines, etc.)
- Custom designed surveys for National Rollout Projects.
- National Project Management.
- Ensure consistent implementation standards are met over multi-site engagements.
Benefits for you
- “One-Stop-Shop” for cabling products and services.
- Single point of contact for multi-site engagements.
- Team of highly experienced industry professionals.
- Competitive pricing.
For More Information
For additional information on how GT Telecom can support your business, please contact one of the following GT Telecom Reps or visit our website at: www.gt-tele.com